Juice Plus

Monday 27 February 2017

About Me And My Blog

hi!

Welcome to my blog. My names Jayde and I'm 19 years old. I decided to make this blog because I have so much to say about anything and everything and there's no better place to do that. I don't like to boor my friends and family too much so ill just put my thoughts and feelings into words and boor you guys instead 😄 . I find its good therapy when I'm feeling low. There will be a section on my blog for my rants. Anxiety is a big part of my life so there will be a section about how it effects me and how I cope with it day to day, so if you're like me and you suffer with anxiety, give my stuff a read and maybe you can relate. I'm always here for a chat.

When I left school, I went into accounting, I started the course at college and did work experience in a finance office. but as time went on I realised I've always wanted to be a primary school teacher because who doesn't love working with kiddies and making a difference in their lives? So that's what I'm training towards now, my open uni course is due to start in October this year so wish me luck.

I love a lot of TV series but my all time favourites are; One Tree Hill, 90210, The OC, Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars and The Vampire Diaries. I have literally watched them all about 4 times now, I know I'm sad but why waste your time on series you don't really enjoy when you can watch the ones you know you love? I'm going to do some reviews on each of these series so if you're wondering what they're like keep an eye out for that! Or, if you want to follow along with me and send me questions about the episode then we can do that. Please let me know how you'd like me to do it, I can do a review per episode or per two episodes or something like that, please comment and let me know what you would prefer if that's something you'd like to read.

When it comes to makeup, I'm all over it. I love trying out new products. I recently signed up for something called birch box, I get a box every month full of 5 little goodies that they pick for me according to my profile for only £10 a month! So once I've checked out and tried the goodies ill be doing reviews on here for you guys so keep an eye out for that too if you're interested. But of course that's not the only thing Ill be doing reviews on, like I said, I have a lot to say about everything and anything. 😏

So yeah that pretty much sums up what my blog will be like. Me talking about my life and things that bug me, but also things that I like. Reviews on things I've bought and tried out, and series reviews for people watching along with me, thinking about watching or already have watched.

Till Next Time Lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment