Juice Plus

Tuesday 3 October 2017

Juice Plus Shakes

Hello lovelies,

The Shakes 😍

I live for these shakes...

Let me tell you whats inside them.



GOODNESS😈😈
🍏 17 varieties of raw unprocessed fruit & veg
🍎 20g Plant based protein per scoop
🍌 8g Fibre 
🍍 Essential vitamins and minerals
πŸ’ Low GI
🍐 NO GMO
πŸ‡ Gluten FREE
🍊 Dairy FREE
πŸ“ Vegetarian
🌢 Natural Flavourings
πŸ‰ NO Preservatives
πŸ‹ NO Artificial Sweeteners
🌽 NO Artificial Colourants

My skin is as clear as its ever been, my nails grow super fast, my energy levels are off the roof, all thanks to these gorgeous shakes.πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ. 
Vanilla is my favorite. 😍
For years iv'e struggled to put weight on, iv'e only been having these shakes for about 2 months now and i'm already feeling my jeans tighten ,noticing my face getting chubby and just starting to feel great within myself.πŸ’œ
These are also used for people who want to lose weight, tone up or just want to feel healthy and have plenty of energy to get through the day. 
When you order our shakes, you get access to the customer support group straight away and you will always have 24/7 support throughout your shake journey, There is loads of yummy recipes on there for you to try. 
If you're interested in getting yourself some of these yummy shakes, or would like a chat with me about them, follow my accounts and pop me a message, id be more than happy to help. πŸ’œπŸ˜‡


Details;
Instagram - xjayde97
twitter -_Jaydexx
juice plus website - http://jb52941.juiceplus.com/

Till Next Time ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment